The Benefit Ball is an exercise in learning the features and benefits of a particular vehicle model. It can be a great addition to your team's sales meetings or training sessions. Here's how to play:
1) Pick a vehicle that you have in stock and have the sales team surround it.
2) Pass the Benefit Ball to the first team member. He/she must name one feature of the vehicle and one benefit of that feature. For instance, "This car has a Bluetooth system so you can make phone calls hands-free."
3) The Benefit Ball is passed to the next team member, who must come up with a new feature and benefit. Then it's passed to the next person, and so on.
4) When a team member cannot recite a feature and benefit, he/she is knocked out.
5) The game continues until the there is just one person left.
To get your sales team more invested, you can create a little friendly competition - maybe managers against salespeople. And you can really spice it up by offering a cash prize to the winner. The Benefit Ball game is a great way to get your team engaged in learning more about the products they sell, so they are prepared when the stakes are higher.